Monday, March 8, 2010

A player that knows what you need


A player that knows what you need
Well, it's fall 2007, so the much-anticipated Yamaha BODiBEAT MP3 Player should arrive in limited release any day now. If you're a workout nut or want to become a person who embraces exercise, BODiBEAT is going to blow your socks off (and your wallet out).

Unlike your iPod, BODiBEAT is loaded with workout management features. It analyzes your playlist by beats per minute and then matches songs to the speed of your workout. There are four music modes: "free workout" that matches music to your pace , "fitness" for optimal aerobic exercise, "training" for serious runners, and "music" for chillin' and listening whenever, wherever.


There are a ton of great benefits to this technology. Me? Well, I'm addicted to my iPod, I'm a control freak about my music, I love to exercise, and my very thrifty solution is FitPod's weekly download available via iTunes and at FitPod.com.

Price: $300. Learn more and view the demo at Yamaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment