Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Microsoft introduced Windows 7 to the public at Professional Developers Conference 2008, and since I have seen the first screenshots, I can hardly wait to get my hands on it. I’m now desperately waiting for the first public beta from Microsoft.

If you also liked it, here’s something that all Windows 7 fans are going to love. Two free wallpapers that have been inspired by the by the first official screenshots of Windows Seven at the Microsoft PDC 2008.

This wallpaper comes in two flavours: with and without the logo (both standard and widescreen). I really like the logo, and wish Microsoft uses it as the official logo for Windows 7.

Credit goes to Life Rocks for digging and sharing them out. You can download these wallpapers from the link below.

Download Windows 7 Wallpaper

0 comments:

Post a Comment