Thursday, June 24, 2010

iPhone 4 Problems: Activation, and Possible Privacy Issues

iPhone 4 ProblemsThe Apple (APPL) iPhone 4 Problems I have encountered so far include activation problems and possibly privacy issues. As you know, no product launch is perfect and it’s normal for there to be issues. Everything else I’ve tried so far has worked fine for me on the new Apple iPhone 4. The screen resolution is great, and battery life is incredible.

The iPhone 4 problem I encountered while activating was the “Your iPhone activation session has expired” error message. I had to restart my computer to fix this problem. A commentator here, Don, stated that restarting iTunes fixed the problem so you may want to try that first if you encounter this problem.

The other iPhone 4 problem may be just a conspiracy theory, but you can still read about it in my Leaked iOS4 and iPhone 4 Secrets post. Basically an Apple employee e-mailed a small tech site and told them some secrets about Apple being able to control users’ iPhones and also know their locations whenever they use FaceTime video chat. It may not be true, because it’s illegal for Apple to be able to do that. The site who reported this says the Apple employee will give them screenshots with more proof, so we’ll see if this turns out to be true or not

0 comments:

Post a Comment