Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Mean Seriously, Americ

I Mean Seriously, Americ
America, you"ve got to be kidding me. Did you really fall for all the sentimental crap the producers shoveled out about personality-free performer Michael Sarver? Apparently you did because the sympathetic yet bland roughneck earned a place in the American Idol top twelve last night, baffling thousands of people who surely expected that spot to go to Anoop Desai, Ricky Braddy, or at least Tatiana del Toro. In Ricky, we would have had a better vocalist. In Anoop, we would have had a better personality. And in Tatiana, we would have had a better crazy. C"mon now. This is just ludicrous.

After seeing Tatiana"s fluttering heart nearly send her fainting to the floor, I think we can all agree she"s a precious gift from the reality gods that needs to be savored, nourished, and encouraged. Why would we ever send her away so soon? Did you not see her emotional hysterics in the background? She is the unqualified star of this early season! Don"t vanquish her! I"m holding out for the Wild Card round, but honestly, I"m just not sure that"ll be good enough. Who knows what talent the next two weeks will bring. Only three wild cards can go on to the big twelve, and I fear the odds are stacked against Tatiana (not to mention Ricky and Anoop). Oooooh, I just hate when a nonentity like Michael Sarver excels. Simon said people should vote for him because he seemed like a nice guy who needed a break. Guess what -Â they all need a break. Damn you people for being so pliable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment